Lisa Jones on JenningsWire Podcast
I recently had the opportunity to be interviewed on the JenningsWire podcast, hosted by Annie Jennings, and what a great time it was!
We talked a little about how I got where I am today, and the incredible forces that have helped me overcome my obstacles and live a fulfilled, happy life!
We also spent some time talking about my book, Art of Living Happy After the Loss of a Loved One: A Real-Life Awakening.
These are a few of Annie’s questions:
• What happened to make you transition away from the corporate world?
• Losing your husband at age 37 with two young children must have been difficult, how did you handle it?
• How did spirituality help you? How can it help others?
• What is the bigger message of your story?
• How can people live happy lives despite bad things happening to them?
Listen to the podcast here!
The podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR, and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is a diverse community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers that share helpful and perhaps life-changing posts and podcasts. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover bloggers that might be perfect for you!
Powered by Facebook Comments