The Art of Living a Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! I’m so excited for 2011 – this year is going to be really, really BIG. What do you have planned? I’ve got a whole new direction for my blog and website that I’ll be revealing over the next month or so… Stay tuned!
Below are a couple of inspirational ideas for your New Year – make it your best ever! ~Lisa
In the January 2011 issue of O Magazine, Oprah says:
“Let this be the year you release your fears about what you can achieve. Know for sure what you want and be willing to give yourself what you need to get it.”
Tony Robbins‘ list of questions that he asks himself each New Year:
1. What were your magic moments from this past year? (All the little things that really lit you up! Look at your calendar, remember where you went, what you did, etc. The years fly past but we can sort of squeeze more juice out of the year by remembering all the small, magical moments we had!).
2. What were your biggest accomplishments?
3. What didn’t work? (What bugged you, frustrated you and just didn’t work? Is there a common pattern? Don’t beat yourself up, just get the lesson! Reach into your toolbox and make the change).
4. What are you committed to for the New Year?
5. What new rituals are you going to create and use to back it all up?
I’d love to hear about your plans for your new year – tell me all about it by leaving me a comment!
Powered by Facebook Comments